Internet Marketing and Enterprise Search Company Goebel Group LLC was started in 2002 and has its headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio. In addition we have a presence in New York, Chicago, and San Francisco.
The principals have been involved with finding, indexing, and managing information assets since 1994 with a core competency in using search technology to improve productivity and increase sales.
We assist our clients with most things that are related to Internet Marketing and Enterprise Search.
We work with the leading search technology and Social Media firms including Google, Yahoo, Microsoft, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and others .
We have helped our clients with these types of projects:
- Search Engine Marketing Get found on the web with Google Adwords, Microsoft AdCenter and Yahoo Search Marketing.
- Social Media Marketing projects to improve sales including contests and location based events
- Mobile and Wireless Marketing campaigns to engage new customers remotely
- Finding documents, emails, contacts, or files on a users desktop quickly.
- How to Use Google Analytics to increase website Conversions
- Enhancing the usability of Intranets, Portals, and Websites to achieve greater ROI.
- Helping new employees to quickly become productive by helping them find relevant information on company policies and procedures.
- Creating and managing search engine marketing campaigns to bring new customers and revenue. Building Custom Toolbars,Deskbars, and Gadgets to expand your brand to your customers desktop.
- Building Mobile Apps for the Apple and Android market to extent the clients brand to mobile devices.
Our team has worked for IBM, AT&T, Gartner Group, Meta Group and other companies. We apply our experience, process and network of industry professionals to IT and Search Engine Marketing projects to ensure their success.
Our clients range from small businesses to large Fortune 1000 companies in a variety of industries including:
eCommerce, Financial, Hospitality, Manufacturing, Real Estate, Health Care, Consumer Products, Government, Legal, Transportation, Online Media and Technology.